Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. Here’s a list of the most plausible 5 letter words ending in ant.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of vaunt
- A boast; an instance of vaunting.
- To speak boastfully about.
- To boast of; to make a vain display of; to display with ostentation.
Definition of taunt
- A scornful or mocking remark; a jeer or mockery
- To make fun of (someone); to goad (a person) into responding, often in an aggressive manner.
- Very high or tall. (example: “a ship with taunt masts”)
Definition of gaunt
- Lean, angular and bony
- Haggard, drawn and emaciated
- Bleak, barren and desolate