Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with yi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of yield
- To pay, give in payment; repay, recompense; reward; requite.
- To furnish; to afford; to render; to give forth.
- To give way; to allow another to pass first.
- To give as required; to surrender, relinquish or capitulate.
- To give, or give forth, (anything).
- To give way; to succumb to a force.
- To produce as return, as from an investment.
- To produce as a result.
- To produce a particular sound as the result of a sound law.
- (of a material specimen) To pass the material's yield point and undergo plastic deformation.
- To admit to be true; to concede; to allow.
- Payment; tribute.
- A product; the quantity of something produced.
- The current return as a percentage of the price of a stock or bond.
- Profit earned from an investment; return on investment.
Definition of yipes
- Expression of shock and alarm.
- Expression of empathy with unpleasant or undesirable circumstances.