Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (55 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ya.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of yacht
- A slick and light ship for making pleasure trips or racing on water, having sails but often motor-powered. At times used as a residence offshore on a dock.
- Any vessel used for private, noncommercial purposes.
- To sail, voyage, or race in a yacht.
Definition of yagna
- A ritual of sacrifice to the Devas.
Definition of yarns
- A twisted strand of fiber used for knitting or weaving.
- Bundles of fibers twisted together, and which in turn are twisted in bundles to form strands, which in their turn are twisted or plaited to form rope.
- A story, a tale, especially one that is incredible.
- To tell a story or stories.