Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with wr.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of wreak
- To cause something harmful; to afflict; to inflict; to harm or injury; to let out something harmful; .
- To chasten, or chastise/chastize, or castigate, or punish, or smite.
- To inflict or take vengeance on.
- To take vengeance for.
- Revenge; vengeance; furious passion; resentment.
- Punishment; retribution; payback.
Definition of wrist
- The complex joint between forearm bones, carpus, and metacarpals where the hand is attached to the arm; the carpus in a narrow sense.
- A stud or pin which forms a journal.
- To hit a wrist shot
Definition of writs
- A written order, issued by a court, ordering someone to do (or stop doing) something.
- Authority, power to enforce compliance.
- That which is written; writing.
Definition of wrote
- To form letters, words or symbols on a surface in order to communicate.
- To be the author of (a book, article, poem, etc.).
- To send written information to.
- To show (information, etc) in written form.
- To be an author.
- (with to) To record data mechanically or electronically.
- (of an exam, a document, etc.) To fill in, to complete using words.
- To impress durably; to imprint; to engrave.
- To make known by writing; to record; to prove by one's own written testimony; often used reflexively.
- To sell (an option or other derivative).