Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (60 of them) plausible five letter words starting with we.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of weird
- Fate; destiny; luck.
- A prediction.
- A spell or charm.
- That which comes to pass; a fact.
- (in the plural) The Fates (personified).
- To destine; doom; change by witchcraft or sorcery.
- To warn solemnly; adjure.
- Having an unusually strange character or behaviour.
- Deviating from the normal; bizarre.
- Of or pertaining to the Fates.
- Connected with fate or destiny; able to influence fate.
- Of or pertaining to witches or witchcraft; supernatural; unearthly; suggestive of witches, witchcraft, or unearthliness; wild; uncanny.
- Having supernatural or preternatural power.
Definition of welch
- A person who defaults on an obligation, especially a small one.
- To fail to repay a small debt.
- To fail to fulfill an obligation.