Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (60 of them) plausible five letter words starting with we.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of wears
- To carry or have equipped on or about one's body, as an item of clothing, equipment, decoration, etc.
- To have or carry on one's person habitually, consistently; or, to maintain in a particular fashion or manner.
- To bear or display in one's aspect or appearance.
- (with "it") To overcome one's reluctance and endure a (previously specified) situation.
- To eat away at, erode, diminish, or consume gradually; to cause a gradual deterioration in; to produce (some change) through attrition, exposure, or constant use.
- To undergo gradual deterioration; become impaired; be reduced or consumed gradually due to any continued process, activity, or use.
- To exhaust, fatigue, expend, or weary.
- To last or remain durable under hard use or over time; to retain usefulness, value, or desirable qualities under any continued strain or long period of time; sometimes said of a person, regarding the quality of being easy or difficult to tolerate.
- (in the phrase "wearing on (someone)") To cause annoyance, irritation, fatigue, or weariness near the point of an exhaustion of patience.
- (of time) To pass slowly, gradually or tediously.
- To bring (a sailing vessel) onto the other tack by bringing the wind around the stern (as opposed to tacking when the wind is brought around the bow); to come round on another tack by turning away from the wind. Also written "ware". Past: weared, or wore/worn.
- To guard; watch; keep watch, especially from entry or invasion.
- To defend; protect.
- To ward off; prevent from approaching or entering; drive off; repel.
- To conduct or guide with care or caution, as into a fold or place of safety.
- An adjustable dam placed across a river to regulate the flow of water downstream.
- A fence placed across a river to catch fish.
Definition of weest
- To waste.
- Small, little.