Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (71 of them) plausible five letter words starting with va.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of vails
- Profit; return; proceeds.
- (chiefly in the plural) Money given to servants by visitors; a gratuity; also vale.
- To pay homage, bow, submit, defer (to someone or something); to yield, give way (to something).
- To remove as a sign of deference, as a hat.
- To lower, let fall; to allow or cause to sink.
- (vexillology) (current, operational) To lower or "dip" a carried flag or banner in a salute by a forward reducing of the angle of the pike/flagstaff with respect to the ground; in extreme instances, as when saluting a monarch, both the banner and the finial of the pike are allowed to rest upon the ground.
- Something hung up or spread out to hide or protect the face, or hide an object from view; usually of gauze, crepe, or similar diaphanous material.
- A cover; disguise; a mask; a pretense.
- The calyptra of mosses.
- A membrane connecting the margin of the pileus of a mushroom with the stalk; a velum.
- A covering for a person or thing; as, a caul (especially over the head)
- Velum (A circular membrane round the cap of medusa)
- A thin layer of tissue which is attached to or covers a mushroom.
- An obscuration of the clearness of the tones in pronunciation.
- To dress in, or decorate with, a veil.
- To conceal as with a veil.
Definition of value
- The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable.
- The degree of importance given to something.
- That which is valued or highly esteemed, such as one's morals, morality, or belief system.
- The amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else.
- The relative duration of a musical note.
- The relative darkness or lightness of a color in (a specific area of) a painting etc.
- Any definite numerical quantity or other mathematical object, determined by being measured, computed, or otherwise defined.
- Precise meaning; import.
- (in the plural) The valuable ingredients to be obtained by treating a mass or compound; specifically, the precious metals contained in rock, gravel, etc.
- Esteem; regard.
- Valour; also spelled valew.
- To estimate the value of; judge the worth of something.
- To fix or determine the value of; assign a value to, as of jewelry or art work.
- To regard highly; think much of; place importance upon.
- To hold dear.
Definition of vaped
- To inhale the vapor produced by a non-combustible cigarette, most commonly an electronic cigarette.