Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with up.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of updos
- A woman's hairdo in which most hair is kept above the neck
Definition of upset
- Disturbance or disruption.
- An unexpected victory of a competitor or candidate that was not favored to win.
- (automobile insurance) An overturn.
- An upset stomach.
- An upper set; a subset (X,≤) of a partially ordered set with the property that, if x is in U and x≤y, then y is in U.
- The dangerous situation where the flight attitude or airspeed of an aircraft is outside the designed bounds of operation, possibly resulting in loss of control.
- To make (a person) angry, distressed, or unhappy.
- To disturb, disrupt or adversely alter (something).
- To tip or overturn (something).
- To defeat unexpectedly.
- To be upset or knocked over.
- To set up; to put upright.
- To thicken and shorten, as a heated piece of iron, by hammering on the end.
- To shorten (a tire) in the process of resetting, originally by cutting it and hammering on the ends.
- (of a person) Angry, distressed or unhappy.
- (of a stomach or gastrointestinal tract, referred to as stomach) Feeling unwell, nauseated, or ready to vomit.