Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ul.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ulcer
- An open sore of the skin, eyes or mucous membrane, often caused by an initial abrasion and generally maintained by an inflammation and/or an infection.
- Peptic ulcer
- Anything that festers and corrupts like an open sore; a vice in character.
Definition of ulnae
- The bone of the forearm that extends from the elbow to the wrist on the side opposite to the thumb, corresponding to the fibula of the hind limb. Also, the corresponding bone in the forelimb of any vertebrate.
Definition of ultra
- An ultraroyalist in France.
- An extremist, especially an ultranationalist.
- An especially devoted football fan, typically associated with the intimidating use of extremist slogans, pyrotechnics and sometimes hooligan violence.
- An ultramarathon.
- An ultra-prominent peak.
- (usually capitalised) Code name used by British codebreakers during World War 2 for decrypted information gained from the enemy.
- Extreme; far beyond the norm; fanatical; uncompromising.