Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with tro.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of tromp
- To tread heavily, especially to crush underfoot.
- To utterly defeat an opponent.
- A blowing apparatus in which air, drawn into the upper part of a vertical tube through side holes by a stream of water within, is carried down with the water into a box or chamber below which it is led to a furnace.
Definition of trout
- Any of several species of fish in Salmonidae, closely related to salmon, and distinguished by spawning more than once.
- An objectionable elderly woman.
- To (figuratively) slap someone with a slimy, stinky, wet trout; to admonish jocularly.