Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with tre.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of trees
- Fast growing function based on Kruskal's tree theorem.
- A perennial woody plant, not exactly defined, but differentiated from a shrub by its larger size (typically over a few meters in height) or growth habit, usually having a single (or few) main axis or trunk unbranched for some distance above the ground and a head of branches and foliage.
- Any plant that is reminiscent of the above but not classified as a tree (in any botanical sense).
- An object made from a tree trunk and having multiple hooks or storage platforms.
- A device used to hold or stretch a shoe open.
- The structural frame of a saddle.
- A connected graph with no cycles or, if the graph is finite, equivalently a connected graph with n vertices and n−1 edges.
- A recursive data structure in which each node has zero or more nodes as children.
- A display or listing of entries or elements such that there are primary and secondary entries shown, usually linked by drawn lines or by indenting to the right.
- Any structure or construct having branches representing divergence or possible choices.
- The structure or wooden frame used in the construction of a saddle used in horse riding.
- (in the plural) Marijuana.
- A cross or gallows.
- Wood; timber.
- A mass of crystals, aggregated in arborescent forms, obtained by precipitation of a metal from solution.
- The fifth Lenormand card.
- To chase (an animal or person) up a tree.
- To place in a tree.
- To place upon a tree; to fit with a tree; to stretch upon a tree.
- To take refuge in a tree.
Definition of tress
- A braid, knot, or curl, of hair; a ringlet.
- A long lock of hair
- (by extension) A knot or festoon, as of flowers.
- To braid or knot hair.
Definition of trews
- Trousers, especially if close fitting and tartan.
Definition of treys
- A playing card or die with the rank of three.
- A score of three in cards, dice, or dominoes.
- A three-pointer.
- The third bearer of the same personal name in a family, often denoted by suffixed Roman numeral III.
- The third branch of a deer's antler.