Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with tin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of tinea
- A fungal infection of the skin, known generally as ringworm.
Definition of tinge
- A small added amount of colour; (by extension) a small added amount of some other thing.
- The degree of vividness of a colour; hue, shade, tint.
- To add a small amount of colour; to tint; (by extension) to add a small amount of some other thing.
- To affect or alter slightly, particularly due to the actual or metaphorical influence of some element or thing.
- To change slightly in shade due to the addition of colour; (by extension) to change slightly in quality due to the addition of some other thing.
Definition of tings
- The sound made when a small bell is struck.
- An ancient Chinese vessel with legs and a lid.
- The apartment in a Chinese temple where the idol is kept.
- (Caribbean creoles) Thing, person.