Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (85 of them) plausible five letter words starting with th.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of therm
- A former unit of heat equal to 100,000 British thermal units. Symbol: thm.
Definition of thews
- A bondman; a slave.
- To oppress; enslave.
- Muscle or sinew.
- A good quality or habit; virtue.
- (usually plural) An attractive physical attribute, especially muscle; mental or moral vigour.
- Instruct in morals or values; chastise.
Definition of thill
- One of the two long pieces of wood, extending before a vehicle, between which a horse is hitched; a shaft.
- The shallow stratum of underclay that lies under a seam of coal; the bottom of a coal-seam.
Definition of thumb
- The short thick digit of the hand that for humans has the most mobility and can be made to oppose (moved to touch) all of the other fingers.
- The part of a slider that may be moved linearly along the slider.
- A thumbnail picture.
- To touch or cover with the thumb.
- (with through) To turn the pages of (a book) in order to read it cursorily.
- (travel) To hitchhike
- To soil or wear with the thumb or the fingers; to soil, or wear out, by frequent handling.
- To manipulate (an object) with the thumb; especially, to pull back the hammer or open the cylinder of a revolver.
- To fire (a single action revolver) quickly by pulling the hammer while keeping the trigger depressed.