Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with tax.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of taxed
- To impose and collect a tax from (a person or company).
- To impose and collect a tax on (something).
- To make excessive demands on.
- To accuse.
- To examine accounts in order to allow or disallow items.
- Subject to taxation.
Definition of taxis
- The directional movement of an organism in response to a stimulus.
- The manipulation of a body part into its normal position after injury.
- The arrangement of the parts of a topic.
- Arrangement or ordering generally, as in architecture or grammar
- A brigade in an Ancient Greek army.
- A vehicle that may be hired for single journeys by members of the public, driven by a taxi driver.
- A share taxi.
- To move an aircraft on the ground under its own power.
- To travel by taxicab.
Definition of taxol
- A taxane, C47H51NO14, used to treat cancer; Taxol.