Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (75 of them) plausible five letter words starting with sw.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of swage
- A tool, used by blacksmiths and other metalworkers, for cold shaping of a metal item.
- To bend or shape through use of a swage.
- To lessen the intensity of, to mitigate or relieve (hunger, emotion, pain etc.).
- To pacify or soothe (someone).
- To calm down, become less violent (of passion, hunger etc.); to subside, to abate.
Definition of swarm
- A large number of insects, especially when in motion or (for bees) migrating to a new colony.
- A mass of people, animals or things in motion or turmoil.
- A group of nodes sharing the same torrent in a BitTorrent network.
- To move as a swarm.
- To teem, or be overrun with insects, people, etc.
- To fill a place as a swarm.
- To overwhelm as by an opposing army.
- To climb by gripping with arms and legs alternately.
- To breed multitudes.
Definition of swede
- The fleshy yellow root of a variety of rape, Brassica napus var. napobrassica, resembling a large turnip, grown as a vegetable.
- The plant from which this is obtained.
- The turnip.
- The head.
- To produce a low-budget remake of a film without the use of professional actors or filming techniques.