Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (83 of them) plausible five letter words starting with su.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of suave
- Sweet talk.
- Charming, confident and elegant.
Definition of sugar
- Sucrose in the form of small crystals, obtained from sugar cane or sugar beet and used to sweeten food and drink.
- A specific variety of sugar.
- Any of various small carbohydrates that are used by organisms to store energy.
- A small serving of this substance (typically about one teaspoon), used to sweeten a drink.
- A term of endearment.
- A kiss.
- Effeminacy in a male, often implying homosexuality.
- Anything resembling sugar in taste or appearance, especially in chemistry.
- Compliment or flattery used to disguise or render acceptable something obnoxious; honeyed or soothing words.
- Syntactic sugar.
- To add sugar to; to sweeten with sugar.
- To make (something unpleasant) seem less so.
- In making maple sugar, to complete the process of boiling down the syrup till it is thick enough to crystallize; to approach or reach the state of granulation; with the preposition off.
- To apply sugar to trees or plants in order to catch moths.
- To rewrite (source code) using syntactic sugar.
- To compliment (a person).
- Used in place of shit!
Definition of summa
- A comprehensive summary of, or treatise on a subject, especially theology or philosophy.
Definition of sumph
- A dunce; a blockhead.
- A hollow or pit into which liquid drains, such as a cesspool, cesspit or sink.
- The lowest part of a mineshaft into which water drains.
- A completely flooded cave passage, sometimes passable by diving.
- The crankcase or oil reservoir of an internal combustion engine.
- The pit at the lowest point in a circulating or drainage system (FM 55-501).
- An intentional depression around a drain or scupper that promotes drainage.
Definition of sutra
- A rule or thesis in Sanskrit grammar or Hindu law or philosophy.
- A scriptural narrative, especially a discourse of the Buddha.