Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with sol.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of soled
- To pull by the ears; to pull about; haul; lug.
- To put a sole on (a shoe or boot)
- (in combination) Having a specified kind of sole.
Definition of solid
- A substance in the fundamental state of matter that retains its size and shape without need of a container (as opposed to a liquid or gas).
- A three-dimensional figure (as opposed to a surface, an area, or a curve).
- A favor.
- An article of clothing which is of a single color throughout.
- (in the plural) Food which is not liquid-based.
- (of an object or substance) That can be picked up or held, having a texture, and usually firm. Unlike a liquid or a gas.
- Large in size, quantity, or value.
- Lacking holes, hollows or admixtures of other materials.
- Strong or unyielding.
- Excellent, of high quality, or reliable.
- Hearty; filling.
- Worthy of credit, trust, or esteem; substantial; not frivolous or fallacious.
- Financially well off; wealthy.
- Sound; not weak.
- Written as one word, without spaces or hyphens.
- Not having the lines separated by leads; not open.
- United; without division; unanimous.
- Of a single color throughout.
- (of drawn lines) Continuous; unbroken; not dotted or dashed.
- Having all the geometrical dimensions; cubic.
- Without spaces or hyphens.
Definition of solos
- A piece of music for one performer.
- A job or performance done by one person alone.
- (games) A card game similar to whist in which each player plays against the others in turn without a partner
- A single shot of espresso.
- An instance of soloing the football.
Definition of solus
- Alone, unaccompanied (as a stage direction)