Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (46 of them) plausible five letter words starting with sm.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of smelt
- Any small anadromous fish of the family Osmeridae, found in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and in lakes in North America and northern part of Europe.
- A fool; a simpleton.
- To sense a smell or smells.
- Followed by like or of if descriptive: to have a particular smell, whether good or bad.
- (without a modifier) To smell bad; to stink.
- To have a particular tincture or smack of any quality; to savour.
- To exercise sagacity.
- To detect or perceive; often with out.
- To give heed to.
- Production of metal, especially iron, from ore in a process that involves melting and chemical reduction of metal compounds into purified metal.
- Any of the various liquids or semi-molten solids produced and used during the course of such production.
- To fuse or melt two things into one, especially in order to extract metal from ore; to meld
Definition of smews
- A small compact diving duck, Mergus albellus, that breeds in the northern taiga of Europe and Asia and winters on sheltered coasts or inland lakes.
Definition of smoor
- To suffocate or smother.