Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (88 of them) plausible five letter words starting with sl.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of slack
- The part of anything that hangs loose, having no strain upon it.
- A tidal marsh or shallow that periodically fills and drains.
- (normally said of a rope) Lax; not tense; not firmly extended.
- Weak; not holding fast.
- Lacking diligence or care; not earnest or eager.
- Not active,successful, or violent.
- Excess; surplus to requirements.
- Vulgar; sexually explicit, especially in dancehall music.
- To slacken.
- To mitigate; to reduce the strength of.
- To lose cohesion or solidity by a chemical combination with water; to slake.
- A temporary speed restriction where track maintenance or engineering work is being carried out at a particular place.
- A valley, or small, shallow dell.
- Small coal; coal dust.
Definition of slate
- A fine-grained homogeneous sedimentary rock composed of clay or volcanic ash which has been metamorphosed so that it cleaves easily into thin layers.
- The bluish-grey colour of most slate.
- A chalkboard, sheet of slate for writing on with chalk or with a thin rod of slate (a slate pencil) formerly commonly used by both students and teachers in schools
- A roofing-tile made of slate.
- A record of money owed.
- A list of affiliated candidates for an election.
- An artificial material resembling slate and used for the same purposes.
- A thin plate of any material; a flake.
- Having the bluish-grey/gray colour of slate.
- To cover with slate.
- To criticise harshly.
- To schedule.
- To anticipate or strongly expect.
- To set a dog upon (a person).
Definition of slomo
- A technique of film, photography and video to stretch time and allow visibility of things normally happening too fast to be conveniently examined.