Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with sin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of sines
- In a right triangle, the ratio of the length of the side opposite an angle to the length of the hypotenuse.
Definition of sings
- A gathering at which people sing songs.
- To produce musical or harmonious sounds with one’s voice.
- To express audibly by means of a harmonious vocalization.
- To soothe with singing.
- To confess under interrogation.
- To make a small, shrill sound.
- To relate in verse; to celebrate in poetry.
- To display fine qualities; to stand out as excellent.
- To be capable of being sung; to produce a certain effect by being sung.
Definition of sinks
- A basin used for holding water for washing.
- A drain for carrying off wastewater.
- A sinkhole.
- A depression in land where water collects, with no visible outlet.
- A heat sink.
- A place that absorbs resources or energy.
- The motion of a sinker pitch.
- An object or callback that captures events; event sink
- A destination vertex in a transportation network
- An abode of degraded persons; a wretched place.
- A depression in a stereotype plate.
- A stage trap-door for shifting scenery.
- An excavation less than a shaft.
- (game development) One or several systems that remove currency from the game's economy, thus controlling or preventing inflation
- (heading, physical) To move or be moved into something.
- (heading, social) To diminish or be diminished.
- To conceal and appropriate.
- To keep out of sight; to suppress; to ignore.
- To pay absolutely.
- To reduce or extinguish by payment.
- To be overwhelmed or depressed; to fail in strength.
- To decrease in volume, as a river; to subside; to become diminished in volume or in apparent height.