Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with py.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of pyets
- (Scotland and northern UK) A magpie; a water ouzel.
Definition of pyres
- A funeral pile; a combustible heap on which corpses are burned.
- Any heap or pile of combustibles.
Definition of pyxes
- A small, usually round container used to hold the consecrated bread of the Eucharist, especially used to bring communion to the sick, or others who are unable to attend Mass.
- A box used in the British mint as a place of deposit for certain sample coins taken for a trial of the weight and fineness of metal before it is sent from the mint.
- The box in which the compass is suspended; the binnacle.