Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with pec.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of pecks
- An act of striking with a beak.
- A small kiss.
- To strike or pierce with the beak or bill (of a bird).
- To form by striking with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To strike, pick, thrust against, or dig into, with a pointed instrument, especially with repeated quick movements.
- To seize and pick up with the beak, or as if with the beak; to bite; to eat; often with up.
- To do something in small, intermittent pieces.
- To type by searching for each key individually.
- To type in general.
- To kiss briefly.
- One quarter of a bushel; a dry measure of eight quarts.
- A great deal; a large or excessive quantity.
- To throw.
- To lurch forward; especially, of a horse, to stumble after hitting the ground with the toe instead of the flat of the foot.