Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ow.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of owing
- To be under an obligation to give something back to someone or to perform some action for someone.
- To have debt; to be in debt.
- Still to be paid; owed as a debt.
Definition of owned
- To have rightful possession of (property, goods or capital); to have legal title to.
- To have recognized political sovereignty over a place, territory, as distinct from the ordinary connotation of property ownership.
- To defeat or embarrass; to overwhelm.
- To virtually or figuratively enslave.
- To defeat, dominate, or be above, also spelled pwn.
- To illicitly obtain superuser or root access to a computer system, thereby having access to all of the user files on that system; pwn.
- To grant; give.
- To admit, concede, grant, allow, acknowledge, confess; not to deny.
- To admit; concede; acknowledge.
- To take responsibility for.
- To answer to.
- To recognise; acknowledge.
- To claim as one's own.
- To confess.