Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (40 of them) plausible five letter words starting with or.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of orate
- To speak formally; to give a speech.
- To speak passionately; to preach for or against something.
- Competent in oracy; having good speaking skills.
Definition of orbit
- A circular or elliptical path of one object around another object, particularly in astronomy and space travel.
- A sphere of influence; an area of control.
- The course of one's usual progression, or the extent of one's typical range.
- The bony cavity containing the eyeball; the eye socket.
- A mathematical function that describes the wave-like behavior of an electron in an atom; area of the highest probability of electron´s occurrence around the atom's nucleus.
- A collection of points related by the evolution function of a dynamical system.
- The subset of elements of a set X to which a given element can be moved by members of a specified group of transformations that act on X.
- A state of increased excitement, activity, or anger.
- A path for the ball on the outer edge of the playfield, usually connected so that the ball entering in one end will come out of the other.
- To circle or revolve around another object.
- To move around the general vicinity of something.
- To place an object into an orbit around a planet.
Definition of orcas
- A sea mammal (Orcinus orca) related to dolphins and porpoises, commonly called the killer whale.