Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (40 of them) plausible five letter words starting with or.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of oracy
- The ability to speak, and to understand spoken language
- A measure of this ability
Definition of order
- Arrangement, disposition, or sequence.
- A position in an arrangement, disposition, or sequence.
- The state of being well arranged.
- Conformity with law or decorum; freedom from disturbance; general tranquillity; public quiet.
- A command.
- A request for some product or service; a commission to purchase, sell, or supply goods.
- A group of religious adherents, especially monks or nuns, set apart within their religion by adherence to a particular rule or set of principles.
- An association of knights.
- Any group of people with common interests.
- A decoration, awarded by a government, a dynastic house, or a religious body to an individual, usually for distinguished service to a nation or to humanity.
- A rank in the classification of organisms, below class and above family; a taxon at that rank.
- A number of things or persons arranged in a fixed or suitable place, or relative position; a rank; a row; a grade; especially, a rank or class in society; a distinct character, kind, or sort.
- (chiefly plural) An ecclesiastical grade or rank, as of deacon, priest, or bishop; the office of the Christian ministry.
- The disposition of a column and its component parts, and of the entablature resting upon it, in classical architecture; hence (since the column and entablature are the characteristic features of classical architecture) a style or manner of architectural design.
- The sequence in which a side’s batsmen bat; the batting order.
- A power of polynomial function in an electronic circuit’s block, such as a filter, an amplifier, etc.
- The overall power of the rate law of a chemical reaction, expressed as a polynomial function of concentrations of reactants and products.
- The cardinality, or number of elements in a set, group, or other structure regardable as a set.
- (of an element of a group) For given group G and element g ∈ G, the smallest positive natural number n, if it exists, such that (using multiplicative notation), gn = e, where e is the identity element of G; if no such number exists, the element is said to be of infinite order (or sometimes zero order).
- The number of vertices in a graph.
- A partially ordered set.
- The relation on a partially ordered set that determines that it is, in fact, a partially ordered set.
- The sum of the exponents on the variables in a monomial, or the highest such among all monomials in a polynomial.
- A written direction to furnish someone with money or property; compare money order, postal order.
- To set in some sort of order.
- To arrange, set in proper order.
- To issue a command to.
- To request some product or service; to secure by placing an order.
- To admit to holy orders; to ordain; to receive into the ranks of the ministry.
Definition of orpin
- Any of several temperate succulent plants of the family Crassulaceae, that have clusters of purple flowers, especially Hylotelephium telephium.
- A yellow pigment of various degrees of intensity, sometimes approaching red.