Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with of.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ofays
- A white person.
Definition of offal
- The internal organs of an animal, used as animal food.
- A by-product of the grain milling process, which may include bran, husks, etc.
- A dead body; carrion.
- That which is thrown away as worthless or unfit for use; refuse; rubbish.
Definition of offer
- A proposal that has been made.
- Something put forth, bid, proffered or tendered.
- An invitation to enter into a binding contract communicated to another party which contains terms sufficiently definite to create an enforceable contract if the other party accepts the invitation.
- To propose or express one's willingness (to do something).
- To present in words; to proffer; to make a proposal of; to suggest.
- To place at someone’s disposal; to present (something) to be either accepted or turned down.
- To present (something) to God or gods as a gesture of worship, or for a sacrifice.
- To place (something) in a position where it can be added to an existing mechanical assembly.
- To bid, as a price, reward, or wages.
- To happen, to present itself.
- To make an attempt; typically used with at.
- To put in opposition to; to manifest in an offensive way; to threaten.
- (used in combinations from phrasal verbs) agent noun of off