Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with oa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of oaked
- Of a wine: aged in oak so that it acquires flavor from tannins in the wood.
Definition of oasis
- A spring of fresh water, surrounded by a fertile region of vegetation, in a desert.
- A quiet, peaceful place or situation separated from surrounding noise or bustle.
Definition of oaten
- Made of oats
Definition of oaths
- A solemn pledge or promise, appealing to a deity, a ruler, or another entity (not necessarily present) to attest to the truth of a statement or sincerity of one's desire to fulfill a contract or promise.
- A statement or promise which is strengthened (affirmed) by such a pledge.
- A light, irreverent or insulting appeal to a deity or other entity.
- A curse, a curse word.
- To pledge.