Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with mol.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of molal
- Of or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute per 1000g of solvent
Definition of molas
- A traditional textile art form of the Kuna people of Panama and Colombia, consisting of cloth panels to be worn on clothing, featuring complex designs made with multiple layers of cloth in a reverse appliqué technique.
- A sunfish, Mola mola.
Definition of molts
- The process of shedding or losing a covering of fur, feathers or skin etc.
- The skin or feathers cast off during the process of moulting.
- To shed or lose a covering of hair or fur, feathers, skin, horns, etc, and replace it with a fresh one.
- To shed in such a manner.