Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with min.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of minke
- A minke whale, one of two species of baleen whales within Balaenoptera, the northern-dwelling species of which is often seen in coastal waters.
Definition of mints
- A building or institution where money (originally, only coins) is produced under government licence.
- A large amount of money. A vast sum or amount, etc.
- Any place regarded as a source of unlimited supply; the supply itself.
- To reproduce (coins), usually en masse, under licence.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion.
- Any plant in the genus Mentha in the family Lamiaceae, typically aromatic with square stems.
- The flavouring of the plant, either a sweet, a jelly or sauce.
- Any plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae.
- A green colour, like that of mint.
- A mint-flavored candy, often eaten to sweeten the smell of the breath.
- (provincial) Intent, purpose; an attempt, try; effort, endeavor.
- (provincial) To try, attempt; take aim.
- (provincial) To try, attempt, endeavor; to take aim at; to try to hit; to purpose.
- To hint; suggest; insinuate.