Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with mid.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of middy
- A midshipman
- A measure of 285 ml (10 fl oz) of beer; a pot.
Definition of midge
- Any of various small two-winged flies, for example, from the family Chironomidae or non-biting midges, the family Chaoboridae or phantom midges, and the family Ceratopogonidae or biting midges, all belonging to the order Diptera
- Any bait or lure designed to resemble a midge
Definition of midis
- A native or inhabitant of Berlin.
- A doughnut with a sweet filling.
- A newspaper format with pages normally measuring about 315 by 470 millimetres (12.4 in × 18.5 inches), slightly taller and wider than a tabloid but narrower and shorter than a broadsheet.
- A coat or skirt having such a hemline.
Definition of midst
- A place in the middle of something; may be used of a literal or metaphorical location.
- Among, in the middle of; amid.