Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with mel.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of melee
- A battle fought at close range; hand-to-hand combat; brawling.
- A noisy, confused or tumultuous fight, argument or scrap.
- Any any confused, disorganised, disordered or chaotic situation.
- Lively contention or debate, skirmish.
- A cavalry exercise in which two groups of riders try to cut paper plumes off the helmets of their opponents, the contest continuing until no member of one group retains his plume.
- Small cut and polished gemstones sold in lots.
- To physically hit in close quarters, as opposed to shooting, blowing up, or other ranged means of damage. Often refers to the usage of a hand-to-hand weapon.
Definition of melts
- Molten material, the product of melting.
- The transition of matter from a solid state to a liquid state.
- The springtime snow runoff in mountain regions.
- A melt sandwich.
- A wax-based substance for use in an oil burner as an alternative to mixing oils and water.
- An idiot.
- To change (or to be changed) from a solid state to a liquid state, usually by a gradual heat.
- To dissolve, disperse, vanish.
- To soften, as by a warming or kindly influence; to relax; to render gentle or susceptible to mild influences; sometimes, in a bad sense, to take away the firmness of; to weaken.
- To be discouraged.
- To be emotionally softened or touched.
- To be very hot and sweat profusely.
Definition of melty
- Having a high tendency to melt.