Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with med.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of medal
- A stamped metal disc used as a personal ornament, a charm, or a religious object.
- A stamped or cast metal object (usually a disc), particularly one awarded as a prize or reward.
- To win a medal.
- To award a medal to.
Definition of media
- The middle layer of the wall of a blood vessel or lymph vessel which is composed of connective and muscular tissue.
- A voiced stop consonant.
- One of the major veins of the insect wing, between the radius and the cubitus
- An ant specialized as a forager in a leaf-cutter ant colony.
- Means and institutions for publishing and broadcasting information.
- (usually with a definite article; often used as uncountable) The journalists and other professionals who comprise the mass communication industry.
- (plural media or mediums) The chemistry of the surrounding environment, e.g. solid, liquid, gas, vacuum, or a specific substance such as a solvent.
- (plural media or mediums) The materials or empty space through which signals, waves or forces pass.
- (plural media or mediums) A format for communicating or presenting information.
- (plural media or mediums) The materials used to finish a workpiece using a mass finishing or abrasive blasting process.
- (plural media or mediums) A nutrient solution for the growth of cells in vitro.
- (plural media or mediums) The means, channel, or agency by which an aim is achieved.
- (plural mediums or media) A liquid base which carries pigment in paint.
- (plural mediums or media) A tool used for painting or drawing.
- (plural mediums) Someone who supposedly conveys information from the spirit world.
- (plural mediums) Anything having a measurement intermediate between extremes, such as a garment or container.
- (plural mediums) A person whom garments or apparel of intermediate size fit.
- (plural mediums) A half-pint serving of Guinness (or other stout in some regions).
- A middle place or degree.
- An average; sometimes the mathematical mean.
- The mean or middle term of a syllogism, that by which the extremes are brought into connection.