Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with lur.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of lures
- Something that tempts or attracts, especially one with a promise of reward or pleasure
- An artificial bait attached to a fishing line to attract fish
- A bunch of feathers attached to a line, used in falconry to recall the hawk
- A velvet smoothing brush
- A trumpet with long curved tube, used for calling cattle, etc.
Definition of lurex
- A form of yarn (or fabric made from it) that incorporates a glittering metallic thread.
Definition of lurid
- Shocking, horrifying.
- Ghastly, pale, wan in appearance.
- Being of a light yellow hue.
- Having a brown colour tinged with red, as of flame seen through smoke.
- Having a colour tinged with purple, yellow, and grey.
Definition of lurks
- To remain concealed in order to ambush.
- To remain unobserved.
- To hang out or wait around a location, preferably without drawing attention to oneself.
- To view an internet forum without posting comments.
- To saddle (a person) with an undesirable task or duty.
Definition of lurve
- Love, fondness.
- To love; to like a lot.