Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (64 of them) plausible five letter words starting with lu.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of lunch
- A light meal usually eaten around midday, notably when not as main meal of the day.
- A break in play between the first and second sessions.
- (Minnesota) Any small meal, especially one eaten at a social gathering.
- To eat lunch.
- To treat to lunch.
Definition of lupin
- Any member of the genus Lupinus in the family Fabaceae.
- A lupin bean, a yellow legume seed of a Lupinus plant (usually Lupinus luteus), used as feed for sheep and cattle and commonly eaten in the Mediterranean area and in Latin America although toxic if prepared improperly.
Definition of lurid
- Shocking, horrifying.
- Ghastly, pale, wan in appearance.
- Being of a light yellow hue.
- Having a brown colour tinged with red, as of flame seen through smoke.
- Having a colour tinged with purple, yellow, and grey.
Definition of lusts
- (usually in the phrase "lust after") To look at or watch with a strong desire, especially of a sexual nature.
Definition of lutes
- A fretted stringed instrument of European origin, similar to the guitar, having a bowl-shaped body or soundbox; any of a wide variety of chordophones with a pear-shaped body and a neck whose upper surface is in the same plane as the soundboard, with strings along the neck and parallel to the soundboard.
- To play on a lute, or as if on a lute.
- Thick sticky clay or cement used to close up a hole or gap, especially to make something air-tight.
- A packing ring, as of rubber, for fruit jars, etc.
- (brickmaking) A straight-edged piece of wood for striking off superfluous clay from earth.
- To fix or fasten something with lute.