Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lob.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of lobar
- Of or relating to a lobe.
Definition of lobby
- An entryway or reception area; vestibule; passageway; corridor.
- That part of a hall of legislation not appropriated to the official use of the assembly.
- A class or group of people who try to influence public officials; collectively, lobbyists.
- A virtual area where players can chat and find opponents for a game.
- An apartment or passageway in the fore part of an old-fashioned cabin under the quarter-deck.
- A confined place for cattle, formed by hedges, trees, or other fencing, near the farmyard.
- A margin along either side of the playing field in the sport of kabaddi.
- To attempt to influence (a public official or decision-maker) in favor of a specific opinion or cause.
- Scouse (from lobscouse)
Definition of lobes
- Any projection or division, especially one of a somewhat rounded form.
- A clear division of an organ that can be determined at the gross anatomy level, especially one of the parts of the brain, liver or lung.
- A semicircular pattern left on the ice as the skater travels across it.