Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with loa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of loads
- A burden; a weight to be carried.
- A worry or concern to be endured, especially in the phrase a load off one's mind.
- A certain number of articles or quantity of material that can be transported or processed at one time.
- A quantity of washing put into a washing machine for a wash cycle.
- (in combination) Used to form nouns that indicate a large quantity, often corresponding to the capacity of a vehicle
- (often in the plural) A large number or amount.
- The volume of work required to be performed.
- The force exerted on a structural component such as a beam, girder, cable etc.
- The electrical current or power delivered by a device.
- A resistive force encountered by a prime mover when performing work.
- Any component that draws current or power from an electrical circuit.
- A unit of measure for various quantities.
- The viral load
- A very small explosive inserted as a gag into a cigarette or cigar.
- The charge of powder for a firearm.
- Weight or violence of blows.
- The contents (e.g. semen) of an ejaculation.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- The process of loading something, i.e. transferring it into memory or over a network, etc.
- To put a load on or in (a means of conveyance or a place of storage).
- To place in or on a conveyance or a place of storage.
- To put a load on something.
- To receive a load.
- To be placed into storage or conveyance.
- To fill (a firearm or artillery) with munition.
- To insert (an item or items) into an apparatus so as to ready it for operation, such as a reel of film into a camera, sheets of paper into a printer etc.
- To fill (an apparatus) with raw material.
- To be put into use in an apparatus.
- To read (data or a program) from a storage medium into computer memory.
- To transfer from a storage medium into computer memory.
- To put runners on first, second and third bases
- To tamper with so as to produce a biased outcome.
- To ask or adapt a question so that it will be more likely to be answered in a certain way.
- To encumber with something negative, to place as an encumbrance.
- To provide in abundance.
- To weight (a cane, whip, etc.) with lead or similar.
- To adulterate or drug.
- To magnetize.
- Lots, much, plenty, a great deal.
Definition of loath
- Averse, disinclined; reluctant, unwilling.
- Angry, hostile.
- Loathsome, unpleasant.
- To detest, hate, revile.