Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lie.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of liege
- A free and independent person; specifically, a lord paramount; a sovereign.
- (in full liege lord) A king or lord.
- The subject of a sovereign or lord; a liegeman.
- Sovereign; independent; having authority or right to allegiance.
- Serving an independent sovereign or master; bound by a feudal tenure; obliged to be faithful and loyal to a superior, such as a vassal to his lord; faithful.
- Full; perfect; complete; pure.
Definition of liens
- A tendon.
- A right to take possession of a debtor’s property as security until a debt or duty is discharged.