Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lic.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of licit
- Not forbidden by formal or informal rules.
- Explicitly established or constituted by law.
Definition of licks
- The act of licking; a stroke of the tongue.
- The amount of some substance obtainable with a single lick.
- A quick and careless application of anything, as if by a stroke of the tongue.
- A place where animals lick minerals from the ground.
- A small watercourse or ephemeral stream. It ranks between a rill and a stream.
- A stroke or blow.
- A small amount; a whit.
- An attempt at something.
- A short motif.
- A rate of speed. (Always qualified by good, fair, or a similar adjective.)
- An act of cunnilingus.
- To stroke with the tongue.
- To lap; to take in with the tongue.
- To beat with repeated blows.
- To defeat decisively, particularly in a fight.
- To overcome.
- To perform cunnilingus.
- To do anything partially.
- (of flame, waves etc.) To lap.