Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lee.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of leech
- An aquatic blood-sucking annelid of class Hirudinea, especially Hirudo medicinalis.
- A person who derives profit from others in a parasitic fashion.
- A glass tube designed for drawing blood from damaged tissue by means of a vacuum.
- To apply a leech medicinally, so that it sucks blood from the patient.
- To drain (resources) without giving back.
- A physician.
- (Heathenry) A healer.
- To treat, cure or heal.
- The vertical edge of a square sail.
- The aft edge of a triangular sail.
Definition of leery
- Cautious, suspicious, wary, hesitant, or nervous about something; having reservations or concerns.