Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (106 of them) plausible five letter words starting with le.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of leach
- A quantity of wood ashes, through which water passes, and thus imbibes the alkali.
- A tub or vat for leaching ashes, bark, etc.
- A jelly-like sweetmeat popular in the fifteenth century.
- An aquatic blood-sucking annelid of class Hirudinea, especially Hirudo medicinalis.
- A person who derives profit from others in a parasitic fashion.
- A glass tube designed for drawing blood from damaged tissue by means of a vacuum.
- A physician.
- (Heathenry) A healer.
- The vertical edge of a square sail.
- The aft edge of a triangular sail.
- To purge a soluble matter out of something by the action of a percolating fluid.
- To part with soluble constituents by percolation.
Definition of learn
- The act of learning something
- To acquire, or attempt to acquire knowledge or an ability to do something.
- To attend a course or other educational activity.
- To gain knowledge from a bad experience so as to improve.
- To study.
- To come to know; to become informed of; to find out.
- To teach.
Definition of leccy
Definition of ledge
- A shelf on which articles may be laid; also, that which resembles such a shelf in form or use, as a projecting ridge or part, or a molding or edge in joinery.
- A shelf, ridge, or reef, of rocks.
- A layer or stratum.
- A lode; a limited mass of rock bearing valuable mineral.
- A (door or window) lintel.
- A cornice.
- A piece of timber to support the deck, placed athwartship between beams.
- To cause to have, or to develop, a ledge (during mining, canal construction, building, etc).
- A lege; a legend.
- A provincial or territorial legislature building.
- A provincial or territorial legislative assembly.