Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lav.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of lavas
- The molten rock ejected by a volcano from its crater or fissured sides.
- A shade of red, named after the volcanic lava.
Definition of laved
- To pour or throw out, as water; lade out; bail; bail out.
- To draw, as water; drink in.
- To give bountifully; lavish.
- To run down or gutter, as a candle.
- To hang or flap down.
- To wash.
Definition of laver
- A red alga/seaweed, Porphyra umbilicalis (syn. Porphyra laciniata), eaten as a vegetable.
- Other seaweeds similar in appearance or use, especially:
- One who laves: a washer.
- Where one laves, a washroom, particularly a lavatorium, the washing area in a monastery.
- That which laves, particularly a washbasin.