Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lau.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of lauds
- Praise or glorification.
- Hymn of praise.
- (in the plural, also Lauds) A prayer service following matins.
- To praise, to glorify
Definition of laugh
- An expression of mirth particular to the human species; the sound heard in laughing; laughter.
- Something that provokes mirth or scorn.
- A fun person.
- To show mirth, satisfaction, or derision, by peculiar movement of the muscles of the face, particularly of the mouth, causing a lighting up of the face and eyes, and usually accompanied by the emission of explosive or chuckling sounds from the chest and throat; to indulge in laughter.
- To be or appear cheerful, pleasant, mirthful, lively, or brilliant; to sparkle; to sport.
- (followed by "at") To make an object of laughter or ridicule; to make fun of; to deride; to mock.
- To affect or influence by means of laughter or ridicule.
- To express by, or utter with, laughter.