Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with lan.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of lanes
- (used in street names) A road, street, or similar thoroughfare.
- A narrow passageway between fences, walls, hedges or trees.
- A narrow road, as in the country.
- A lengthwise division of roadway intended for a single line of vehicles.
- A similar division of a racetrack to keep runners apart.
- A course designated for ships or aircrafts.
- An elongated wooden strip of floor along which a bowling ball is rolled.
- An empty space in the tableau, formed by the removal of an entire row of cards.
- Any of the parallel slots in which values can be stored in a SIMD architecture.
- In MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) games, a particular path on the map that may be traversed by enemy characters.
- The homestretch.
Definition of lanky
- Tall, slim, and rather ungraceful or awkward.