Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with lai.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of laics
- A layperson, as opposed to a member of the clergy.
Definition of laird
- The owner of a Scottish estate; a member of the landed gentry, a landowner.
- Often in the form Laird of, followed by a patronymic: a Scottish clan chief.
- Chiefly as laird it over: to behave like a laird, particularly to act haughtily or to domineer; to lord (it over).
Definition of lairy
- Touchy, aggressive or confrontational, usually while drunk.
- Vulgar and flashy.
- Socially unacceptable.