Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with lad.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of laddu
- A ball-shaped sweet made with flour and sugar, popular in the Indian subcontinent.
Definition of lades
- To fill or load (related to cargo or a shipment).
- To weigh down, oppress, or burden.
- To use a ladle or dipper to remove something (generally water).
- To transfer (molten glass) from the pot to the forming table, in making plate glass.
- To admit water by leakage.
Definition of ladle
- A deep-bowled spoon with a long, usually curved, handle.
- A container used in a foundry to transport and pour out molten metal.
- The float of a mill wheel; a ladle board.
- An instrument for drawing the charge of a cannon.
- A ring, with a handle or handles fitted to it, for carrying shot.
- To pour or serve something with a ladle.