Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with lac.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of laced
- To fasten (something) with laces.
- To add alcohol, poison, a drug or anything else potentially harmful to (food or drink).
- To interweave items.
- To interweave the spokes of a bicycle wheel.
- To beat; to lash; to make stripes on.
- To adorn with narrow strips or braids of some decorative material.
- Fastened or adorned with lace.
- Tainted with something, especially a drug.
Definition of lacks
- A defect or failing; moral or spiritual degeneracy.
- A deficiency or need (of something desirable or necessary); an absence, want.
- To be without, to need, to require.
- To be short (of or for something).
- To be in want.
- To see the deficiency in (someone or something); to find fault with, to malign, reproach.