Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with kno.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of knock
- Sudden fatigue as a result of glycogen depletion from not having taken in enough nutrition.
- An abrupt rapping sound, as from an impact of a hard object against wood.
- A sharp impact.
- Preignition, a type of abnormal combustion occurring in spark ignition engines caused by self-ignition; also, the characteristic knocking sound associated with it.
- A batsman's innings.
- To strike for admittance; to rap upon, as a door.
- To criticize verbally; to denigrate; to undervalue.
- To kick a ball towards another player; to pass.
- To impress forcibly or strongly; to astonish; to move to admiration or applause.
- To bump or impact.
- To rap one's knuckles against something, especially wood.
Definition of knoll
- A small mound or rounded hill.
- A knell.
- To ring (a bell) mournfully; to knell.
- To sound, like a bell; to knell.
- To arrange related objects in parallel or at 90 degree angles.
Definition of knops
- A knob, usually ornamental
Definition of knout
- A leather scourge (multi-tail whip), in the severe version known as 'great knout' with metal weights on each tongue, notoriously used in imperial Russia.
- To flog or beat with a knout.