Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with kno.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of knobs
- A rounded protuberance, especially one arising from a flat surface; a fleshy lump or caruncle.
- A rounded control switch that can be turned on its axis, designed to be operated by the fingers.
- A ball-shaped part of a handle, lever, etc., designed to be grabbed by the hand.
- A rounded ornament on the hilt of an edged weapon; a pommel.
- A prominent, rounded bump along a mountain ridge.
- A prominent rounded hill.
- (chiefly in the plural) A woman's breast.
- The penis.
- The head of the penis; the glans.
- (by analogy with above) A contemptible person.
- A dollop, an amount just larger than a spoonful (usually referring to butter).
- A chunky branch-like piece, especially of a ginger rhizome.
- A bulb of the garlic plant consisting of multiple cloves.
Definition of knoll
- A small mound or rounded hill.
- A knell.
- To ring (a bell) mournfully; to knell.
- To sound, like a bell; to knell.
- To arrange related objects in parallel or at 90 degree angles.
Definition of knops
- A knob, usually ornamental