Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (38 of them) plausible five letter words starting with kn.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of knits
- A knitted garment.
- A session of knitting.
- To turn thread or yarn into a piece of fabric by forming loops that are pulled through each other. This can be done by hand with needles or by machine.
- To join closely and firmly together.
- To become closely and firmly joined; become compacted.
- To grow together.
- To combine from various elements.
- Of bones: to heal following a fracture.
- To form into a knot, or into knots; to tie together, as cord; to fasten by tying.
- To draw together; to contract into wrinkles.
- Small particles of ore.
Definition of knock
- Sudden fatigue as a result of glycogen depletion from not having taken in enough nutrition.
- An abrupt rapping sound, as from an impact of a hard object against wood.
- A sharp impact.
- Preignition, a type of abnormal combustion occurring in spark ignition engines caused by self-ignition; also, the characteristic knocking sound associated with it.
- A batsman's innings.
- To strike for admittance; to rap upon, as a door.
- To criticize verbally; to denigrate; to undervalue.
- To kick a ball towards another player; to pass.
- To impress forcibly or strongly; to astonish; to move to admiration or applause.
- To bump or impact.
- To rap one's knuckles against something, especially wood.
Definition of knout
- A leather scourge (multi-tail whip), in the severe version known as 'great knout' with metal weights on each tongue, notoriously used in imperial Russia.
- To flog or beat with a knout.
Definition of knurs
- A knurl.
- The small wooden ball in the game of trap ball, or knurr and spell.