Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with kin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of kindy
- An educational institution for young children, usually between ages 4 and 6; nursery school.
- The elementary school grade before first grade.
- The two levels between nursery and prep; the second and third years of preschool.
Definition of kinin
- Any of various structurally related polypeptides of the autacoid family, such as bradykinin and kallikrein, that act locally to induce vasodilation and contraction of smooth muscle.
Definition of kinks
- A convulsive fit of coughing or laughter; a sonorous indraft of breath; a whoop; a gasp of breath caused by laughing, coughing, or crying.
- To laugh loudly.
- To gasp for breath as in a severe fit of coughing.
- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, hair etc.
- A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
- An unreasonable notion; a crotchet; a whim; a caprice.
- Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behaviour or taste.
- A positive 1-soliton solution to the Sine–Gordon equation
- To form a kink or twist.
- To be formed into a kink or twist.
Definition of kinky
- Full of kinks; liable to kink or curl.
- Marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, and other sexual practices.
- Queer; eccentric; crotchety.