Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with kin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of kings
- A male monarch; a man who heads a monarchy. If it's an absolute monarchy, then he is the supreme ruler of his nation.
- A powerful or majorly influential person.
- Something that has a preeminent position.
- A component of certain games.
- A king skin.
- A male dragonfly; a drake.
- A king-sized bed.
- A male person.
- To crown king, to make (a person) king.
- To rule over as king.
- To perform the duties of a king.
- To assume or pretend preeminence (over); to lord it over.
- To promote a piece of draughts/checkers that has traversed the board to the opposite side, that piece subsequently being permitted to move backwards as well as forwards.
- To dress and perform as a drag king.
- A drinking game that uses playing cards.
- A sounding stone, a Chinese musical instrument.
Definition of kinin
- Any of various structurally related polypeptides of the autacoid family, such as bradykinin and kallikrein, that act locally to induce vasodilation and contraction of smooth muscle.
Definition of kinks
- A convulsive fit of coughing or laughter; a sonorous indraft of breath; a whoop; a gasp of breath caused by laughing, coughing, or crying.
- To laugh loudly.
- To gasp for breath as in a severe fit of coughing.
- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, hair etc.
- A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
- An unreasonable notion; a crotchet; a whim; a caprice.
- Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behaviour or taste.
- A positive 1-soliton solution to the Sine–Gordon equation
- To form a kink or twist.
- To be formed into a kink or twist.
Definition of kinky
- Full of kinks; liable to kink or curl.
- Marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, and other sexual practices.
- Queer; eccentric; crotchety.