Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (73 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ki.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of kibla
- The direction in which Muslims face while praying, currently determined as the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca.
Definition of kicks
- A hit or strike with the leg, foot or knee.
- The action of swinging a foot or leg.
- Something that tickles the fancy; something fun or amusing.
- The removal of a person from an online activity.
- Any bucking motion of an object that lacks legs or feet.
- A stimulation provided by an intoxicating substance.
- A pass played by kicking with the foot.
- The distance traveled by kicking the ball.
- A recoil of a gun.
- An increase in speed in the final part of a running race.
- To strike or hit with the foot or other extremity of the leg.
- To make a sharp jerking movement of the leg, as to strike something.
- To direct to a particular place by a blow with the foot or leg.
- (with "off" or "out") To eject summarily.
- To forcibly remove a participant from an online activity.
- To overcome (a bothersome or difficult issue or obstacle); to free oneself of (a problem).
- To move or push suddenly and violently.
- (of a firearm) To recoil; to push by recoiling.
- To attack (a piece) in order to force it to move.
- To accelerate quickly with a few pedal strokes in an effort to break away from other riders.
- To show opposition or resistance.
- To work a press by impact of the foot on a treadle.
- To die.
- One who kicks.
- One who takes kicks.
- The kicking strap.
- An outboard motor.
- An unexpected situation, detail or circumstance, often unpleasant.
- An enticement for investors, e.g. warranty added to the investment contract.
- An unpaired card which is part of a pair, two pair, or three of a kind poker hand.
- Small text above a headline that indicates the topic of the story.
- The last one or two paragraphs of a story.
- A lighthearted or humorous item used to round off a news broadcast.
- A device that periodically displaces a newspaper from the print production line, to aid in gathering the newspapers into fixed-size bundles.
- A launch ramp.
- The fermenting mass of fruit that is the basis of pruno, or "prison wine".
- A relaxed party.
- A backlight positioned at an angle.
- A particular type of Texan who is associated with country/western attire, attitudes and/or philosophy.
- Pleasures, thrills.
- An introduction; something that leads into the beginning of something.
- A region of data at the beginning of a compact disc, holding the table of contents.
- A short phrase that begins the caption of a photograph.
Definition of kinks
- A convulsive fit of coughing or laughter; a sonorous indraft of breath; a whoop; a gasp of breath caused by laughing, coughing, or crying.
- To laugh loudly.
- To gasp for breath as in a severe fit of coughing.
- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, hair etc.
- A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
- An unreasonable notion; a crotchet; a whim; a caprice.
- Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behaviour or taste.
- A positive 1-soliton solution to the Sine–Gordon equation
- To form a kink or twist.
- To be formed into a kink or twist.
Definition of kipas
- The cloth skullcap or yarmulke traditionally worn by male Jews.