Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with kel.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of kelim
- A flat tapestry-woven carpet or rug.
Definition of kelps
- Any of several large brown seaweeds (order Laminariales).
- The calcined ashes of seaweed, formerly used in glass and iodine manufacture.
Definition of kelts
- A thin, recently spawned Atlantic salmon.
- A traditional Scottish garment, usually worn by men, having roughly the same morphology as a wrap-around skirt, with overlapping front aprons and pleated around the sides and back, and usually made of twill-woven worsted wool with a tartan pattern.
- Any Scottish garment from which the above lies in a direct line of descent, such as the philibeg, or the great kilt or belted plaid
- A plaid, pleated school uniform skirt sometimes structured as a wrap around, sometimes pleated throughout the entire circumference; also used as boys' wear in 19th century USA.
- A variety of non-bifurcated garments made for men and loosely resembling a Scottish kilt, but most often made from different fabrics and not always with tartan plaid designs.