Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with kee.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of keeks
- A look, especially a quick one; a peek.
- To peek; peep.
Definition of keema
- A traditional dish of the Indian subcontinent, typically minced-lamb curry with peas or potatoes and spices, sometimes used as a filling in samosas or naan.
Definition of keens
- To make cold, to sharpen.
- A prolonged wail for a deceased person.
- To utter a keen.
- To utter with a loud wailing voice or wordless cry.
- To mourn.
Definition of keeps
- The main tower of a castle or fortress, located within the castle walls.
- The food or money required to keep someone alive and healthy; one's support, maintenance.
- The act or office of keeping; custody; guard; care; heed; charge; notice.
- The state of being kept; hence, the resulting condition; case.
- That which is kept in charge; a charge.
- A cap for holding something, such as a journal box, in place.
- To continue in (a course or mode of action); not to intermit or fall from; to uphold or maintain.
- (heading) To hold the status of something.
- (heading) To hold or be held in a state.
- To wait for, keep watch for.
- To act as wicket-keeper.
- To take care; to be solicitous; to watch.
- To be in session; to take place.
- To observe; to adhere to; to fulfill; not to swerve from or violate.
- (by extension) To visit (a place) often; to frequent.
- To observe or celebrate (a holiday).
Definition of keeve
- A vat or tub in which the mash is made; a mash tub.
- (bleaching) A bleaching vat; a kier.
- A large vat used in dressing ores.
- To set in a keeve, or tub, for fermentation.
- To heave; to tilt, as a cart.